Avast Business Antivirus Pro
Everything your business needs in one package. Leave nothing to chance with powerful antivirus, data, and identity protection.
Buy without risk! If you’re not satisfied in the
first 30 days, we’ll refund your money
Tested and approved by the most prestigious anti‑malware institute.
100% certified protection against 0‑day threats.
Advanced antivirus protection, enhanced with data security
In 2016 almost half of all ransoware attacks on businesses targeted employee, customer and financial data. Protect your whole network, including emails and servers, with Avast Business Antivirus Pro.
Your business can’t afford to stay defenseless
With over 4,000 attacks a day, it’s only a matter of time until your business becomes a target. Fight back with the best — Avast Business Antivirus Pro offers exceptional protection with a 100% malware detection rate.
Light on resources, heavy on threats
The best antivirus should work as hard as you do. Avast performs lightning-fast analyses of unknown files in the Cloud, for a lightweight solution that won’t slow down your employees or your business.
Sharepoint and Exchange server protection
Whatever is uploaded and emailed on your network, we’ll make sure that it’s safe. Avast Business Antivirus Pro offers Sharepoint and Exchange server protection to ensure malicious files never reach your drive, inbox, or get anywhere close to your business.
Updates for your software — automatically
Do you spend all your time making sure every application is up to date? Stop outdated programs becoming vulnerabilities, by letting us update your third party software automatically — before it even poses a risk.
Avast Business Antivirus
Protects PCs, Macs and servers
Light and powerful antivirus
Easy-to-use and friendly user interface
Ideal for four or less devices
Users can adjust device settings according to their preferences
Complete control over your data
Antivirus connected to Cloud Management Console
Recommended for five or more devices
Accessible from anywhere with any device
In-depth reports, fuss-free setup, and maintenance for users
- Windows 10 (Pro, Education, Enterprise and in-market supported servicing branches of Windows 10 including - Current Branch, Current Branch for Business and the following Long-Term Servicing branch(es) - 1607, 1507, 1703.).
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP SP3 (Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions, excluding Starter and RT editions.)
- MacOS 10.9 (Mavericks or later with at least 500 MB of free disk space.)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Any Edition with latest Service Pack, 32- and 64-bit version, excl. Server Core.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 CPU supporting SSE2 instructions, 256 MB+ RAM and 2 GB of hard disk space.