Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus
Everything your business needs in one package. Leave nothing to chance with powerful antivirus, data, and identity protection.
Tested and approved by the most prestigious anti‑malware institute.
100% certified protection against 0‑day threats.
The ultimate security for your business
Intellectual property, customer data, your business strategy; you have everything to protect, and we have the all-in-one solution ready to protect it. Make the most of our award-winning antivirus enhanced with server, email, and VPN protection for complete security, even on the go.
Your business can’t afford to stay defenseless
With over 4,000 attacks a day, it’s only a matter of time until your business becomes a target. Fight back with the best — Avast Business Antivirus Pro offers exceptional protection with a 100% malware detection rate.
Light on resources, heavy on threats
The best antivirus should work as hard as you do. Avast performs lightning-fast analyses of unknown files in the Cloud, for a lightweight solution that won’t slow down your employees or your business.
Keep spies and snoops off your webcam
Can hackers really hijack your webcam? Yes — until now. Webcam Shield makes anything and anyone get your permission before they can use it so nobody takes a peek unless you say so. You can even disable your camera for good — and enable it again.
Full identity protection with an easy-to-use VPN
Secure your employees’ ability to work safely on public Wi-Fi. Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus comes with an easy-to-use VPN, so you can keep all your business communication — including employee and customer data, private.
Don’t let weak points in your security become points of attack
Complete data protection takes more than keeping your PCs malware-free. Stop cybercriminals using vulnerabilities in out-of-date software to access your network, safely delete confidential documents so they can’t be recovered, and protect inboxes and sharepoints from infection.
Avast Business Antivirus
Protects PCs, Macs and servers
Light and powerful antivirus
Easy-to-use and friendly user interface
Includes firewall, cybercapture, VPN, password manager and much more
Ideal for four or less devices
Users can adjust device settings according to their preferences
Complete control over your data
Antivirus connected to Cloud Management Console
Recommended for five or more devices
Accessible from anywhere with any device
In-depth reports, fuss-free setup, and maintenance for users
- Windows 10 (Pro, Education, Enterprise and in-market supported servicing branches of Windows 10 including - Current Branch, Current Branch for Business and the following Long-Term Servicing branch(es) - 1607, 1507, 1703.).
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP SP3 (Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions, excluding Starter and RT editions.)
- MacOS 10.9 (Mavericks or later with at least 500 MB of free disk space.)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Any Edition with latest Service Pack, 32- and 64-bit version, excl. Server Core.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 CPU supporting SSE2 instructions, 256 MB+ RAM and 2 GB of hard disk space.