Create Industry-Standard PDF
Create PDF’s from hundreds of the most common file types that are 100% compatible with other PDF products. Reduce file size before you distribute or archive to save transfer time and disk space.
Insert Objects, Images, & Videos
Embed images and videos in your PDF and make it more interactive. Align objects on the left, middle, or center. Distribute objects horizontally or vertically. Rotate, flip, or shear objects.
Advanced Object Editing
Edit images, objects, and object shading. Change text to shape. Change page layout properties, add shading to objects, convert text to path, merge/split text, and edit .ai files.
Improved Text Editing Ability
Edit PDFs with automatic text reflow that works better when removing or adding paragraphs.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
OCR to convert scanned or image-based content into selectable, searchable, and editable text.
Create A PDF From Existing PDF
Adds, deletes, or combines pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents. Print PDF sections/pages directly from selected bookmark(s).
|Advanced PDF Editing
- Automatically identifies text boxes and allows users to paragraph edit with seamless reflow of paragraphs like a word processor.
- Add text, images, and video to your PDF document.
- Advanced editing features include: select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy, and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
- Enables desktop and mobile knowledge workers collaborate on PDF documents.
- Initiate a Shared Review to include PhantomPDF, Foxit Reader, and MobilePDF users through email, a network folder, a SharePoint workspace, or Foxit Server.
OCR Text Recognition
- Converts scanned content to editable and searchable text.
Edit scanned documents
- Editable Text mode allows the resulting OCRed file to be edited using paragraph editing.
- Add, delete, or combine pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents.
- Thumbnail panel allows you to re-organize pages by simply dragging and dropping page thumbnails within a document or from one document to another.
- Delete, add, swap, flatten, crop, and extract pages in a PDF document.
Export PDF Content
- Easily share PDF content by exporting to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; RTF; HTML; XML; text; and image formats.
- Permanently removes visible text and images from PDF documents to protect confidential information.
- Allows to checkout/check-in PDF files on SharePoint servers.
Standard and XFA Form Filling
- Supports interactive and non-interactive PDF forms.
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Design and develop electronic forms
- Converts your current forms into electronic PDF forms.
- Easy to use forms design tools that let you create forms through automated form field recognition and naming.
Protect PDF documents
- Control access by securing with passwords/certificates.
- Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) integration.
Sign PDF documents
- Send, sign and save PDF documents using DocuSign – the industry’s most widely used eSignature solution.
- Validate the status of digital signature to verify if the document was modified since the signature was applied.
- Sign in your own handwriting or apply a saved image as a signature using PDF Sign.
Set document information
- Helps to Categorize, archive, index and search PDF files.
Optional database connectivity to Windows ODBC
- Creates document level-scripts to connect to a database for the purposes of inserting new data, updating information, and deleting database entries.
- Open, read, and create PDF portfolios.
- Perform searches within a single file and/or across all files in the portfolio.
PDF/A, E and X Validation and Creation
- Verifies that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b, PDF/E and PDF/X standards.
- Save a defined set of commands, then run these commands on any PDF file, automating your workflows and saving time and effort.
Manage your content with cPDF
- Convert PDF or other formats to cPDF when creating to PDF.
- Clone a document.
- Enable document enforced tracking.
- Track who reads or edits your document.
- Register and upload a new version of cPDF document.
- Send update notification when registering a new version.
- Enable non-Foxit application to receive update notification.
- Initiate/End a connected review without any third-party server.
- Online ConnectedPDF protection and permission configuration.
- Dynamically request, approve, and revoke permission for easy and real time access control.
- Request a file from document version tree and document view record in personal homepage.
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows 8 Full Version
Microsoft Office 2007 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
Verified as Citrix Ready with Citrix XenApp 7.6
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.