Export PDF To Word & Other Formats
Easily share PDF content by exporting to MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats.
Create a ConnectedPDF document
Converts existing PDFs to ConnectedPDF documents with one step. You can also automatically convert any PDF document you work with to a Connected PDF.
Edit text in a paragraph without worrying about layout – text will automatically reflow as you edit. After editing, spell check the document.
OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Alfresco Integration
Open and save PDF files in OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Alfresco.
Provide feedback to documents through annotation and text markup tools.
Manage PDF Document Pages
Enables you to delete pages, add pages, swap, flatten, crop, and extract pages in a PDF document.
||Edit and modify PDF contents
- Automatically identifies text boxes and allows users to paragraph edit within that text box.
- Quickly edit document content to correct mistakes.
- Adds text, images, and video to your PDF documents.
- Enables desktop and mobile knowledge workers collaborate on PDF documents.
- Participate in a Shared Review initiated by PhantomPDF Business to include PhantomPDF Business, Foxit Reader, and MobilePDF Business users.
Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file
- Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products like those from Adobe.
- PDF/A support for long-term archiving.
Export PDF Content
- Easily share PDF content by exporting to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; RTF; HTML; XML; text; and image formats.
Standard and XFA Form Filling
- Supports interactive and non-interactive PDF forms XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
OCR Text Recognition
- Converts scanned content into selectable and searchable text.
Scan documents directly to PDF file
- Scans and converts in one step – streamline workflow by converting paper documents to electronic PDF files.
Edit scanned documents
- Editable Text mode allows the resulting OCRed file to be edited using paragraph editing.
|Compare PDF documents
- Highlights the differences between two PDF documents to help you identify what has been changed.
- Add, delete, or combine pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents.
- Thumbnail panel allows you to re-organize pages by simply dragging and dropping page thumbnails within a document or from one document to another.
- Delete, add, swap, flatten, crop, and extract pages in a PDF document.
Design and develop electronic forms
- Converts your current forms into electronic PDF forms.
- Easy to use forms design tools that let you create forms through automated form field recognition and make your PDF documents more interactive.
Decrypt Microsoft Active Directory Rights
Management Service Protected Files protected
- Users providing correct credentials can decrypt and view AD RMS PDF files and display dynamic security watermarks.
- Allows users seamlessly checkout and check-in PDF files locatedon SharePoint servers.
Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates
- Controls access to PDF documents.
- Protects sensitive PDF documents to prevent loss of valuable company assets.
Sign PDF documents
- Sign in your own handwriting or apply a saved image as a signature using PDF Sign.
- Send, sign and save PDF documents using DocuSign – the industry’s most widely used eSignature solution.
- Validate the status of digital signature to verify if the document was modified since the signature was applied.
Optional database connectivity to Windows ODBC
- Creates document level-scripts to connect to a database to insert new data, update information, and delete database entries.
Manage your content with ConnectedPDF
- Convert PDF and other formats to connected PDF.
- Track who reads or edits your document.
- Register and upload a new version of cPDF document.
- Request a file from document version tree and document view record in personal homepage.
- Join/Leave a connected review without any third-party server.
- Permission configuration.
- Dynamically request, approve, and revoke permission for easy and real time access control.
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows 8 Full Version
Microsoft Office 2007 or later version (required for some PDF
Verified as Citrix Ready with Citrix XenApp 7.6
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater).
- 2 GB of available hard drive space.
- 1024*768 screen resolution.