Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 264 of 12004 bytes in /usr/www/users/silveswgsm/wp-includes/functions.php on line 624
Feature Rich PDF Reader
Distributed free of charge, and widely available for download from partner sites worldwide, Foxit Reader allows you to create, view, print, and collaborate PDF documents. Highlighted features of the Foxit Reader include:
Create Industry-standard PDFs
Create standard compliant PDFs that are compatible with other PDF products.
Create PDFs From Microsoft® Office
Create PDFs with integrated fully functional Word®, PowerPoint®, and Excel® add-ins.
Scan Documents Into PDFs
Streamline workflow by converting paper contracts, agreements, and other documents to electronic PDF files; scan and convert in one step.
Insert Images, Videos, And Files
Embed images and videos in your PDF and make it more interactive. Easily add a file as an attachment to your document.
Sign PDF Documents
Sign documents in your own handwriting. Or, send, sign and save PDF documents using the industry’s most widely used eSignature solution.
Enjoy Our Intuitive User Interface
Microsoft Office Style Ribbon Toolbar provides a familiar user interface, enabling users to quickly learn.
- Quick and easy PDF creation – right mouse click, drag and drop, print driver, plug-in in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Easy to Use Collaboration Tools
- Add comments or suggestions using notes.
- Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to bring attention to specific text.
- Enables desktop and mobile knowledge workers to collaborate on PDF documents.
- Foxit Reader and MobilePDF users can participate in Shared Reviews initiated by Foxit PhantomPDF.
- Sign using DocuSign integration.
- Sign in your own handwriting or apply a saved image as a signature.
Standard and XFA Form Filling and Digital Signature
- Support interactive and non-interactive PDF forms.
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
Microsoft SharePoint and Active
Directory Rights Management
- AD RMS 2.1 PDF File decryption and encryption.
- Supports Microsoft Office Workflows.
- Decrypts and opens AD RMS 2.1 protected files on SharePoint servers.
- Seamless check out/check in of PDF files located in SharePoint.
- Complies with Microsoft’s IRM Protection for PDF Specification Supplement for ISO 32000.
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Microsoft Office 2007 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
Mac OS X (see the OS Platform Feature Matrix for supported features)
Linux (see the OS Platform Feature Matrix for supported features)
- Ubuntu14.x and 15.x 64-bit
- Redhat 6 & 7 64-bit
- SUSE 12 64-bit
- Verified as Citrix Ready with Citrix XenApp 7.6
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater).
- 1 GB of available hard drive space.
|Multimedia Support: Add Images,
Movies, Links and file attachments to any PDF document
- Add /Edit /Play multimedia in PDF files.
- Add an image to a PDF; adjust its size, position, and appearance.
- Attach PDF files and other types of files to a PDF document.
Safe Mode Settings in Installation
- Protect against viruses by using Safe mode.
- Enhance protection when receiving PDFs.
Create and Insert Stamps
- Insert or create pre-made, custom-made or dynamic stamps.
Read and Search PDF Portfolios
- Open and read PDF portfolios and perform searches within a single file and/or across all files in the portfolio.
Manage your content with ConnectedPDF
- Convert PDF to connected PDF.
- Convert other format to cPDF when creating to PDF.
- Track any access to cPDF documents and show usage data in document homepage.
- Request a file from document version tree and document view record in personal homepage.
- Join/Leave a connected review initiated by Foxit PhantomPDF without any third-party server. Receive document update notification.