If you have already created site groups for the site, you might find it easier to use your existing groups.
For more information on how to create a Service plan follow this guide below.
1. In Service Center, click Status > Central Dashboard.
2. Then click the name of a site.
3. In the Service Plan Application area, click the gear icon.
4. If site is not set up to use shared site groups by default, click the gear icon again, and select the Apply Service Plans directly to groups button. If the site is already set up to use shared site groups, skip this step.
5. In the Manage Service Plan Application area, click the Apply Service Plan to a new Group link.
6. Then Choose an unassigned site group list, select the shared site group to which you want to apply a service plan.
7. In the Service Plan Applications area, from the list select the service plan you want to apply to this site group.
Tip: The Service Components area provides a quick visual indication of the types of policies included in the selected service plan.
8. Then click Save.
9. Repeat steps 5 to 8 to apply service plans to other groups, as needed.
1988 – 2018 Copyright © Avast Software s.r.o.
**Copyright and Disclaimer:
This is a syndicated post by Silver Software Distribution, distributors of AVG and Avast in Africa.