Once a service plan has been created, you can apply it to existing sites.
For more information on how to create a Service plan follow this guide below.
Viewing the Service Plan Application for a Site
The Site page includes information on how service plans have been applied to the site. The Service Plan Application area indicates whether a service plan has been applied to the entire site, to groups at the site, or whether there is no service plan applied.
1. In Service Center, click Status > Central Dashboard.
2. Then click the name of a site.
3. In the Service Plan Application area, view the service plan application details:
- When one service plan has been applied to the entire site, the site name is displayed and the service plan is listed below it.
- If service plans have been assigned to shared site groups for this site, then each shared site group is listed indicating which service plan is applied to it, and the number of devices under the plan
- When no service plans have been applied to this site, then No service plan is displayed.
Applying a Service Plan to a Site
When a new service plan delivery model is selected for a site, note that the current service plan configuration will be lost for the site and cannot be restored. For example, if you have a site with service plans applied to shared site groups at the site, and you choose to instead apply a single service plan to this site, any services in the current service plan model that are not in the new service plan will cease to function for the site.
1. Firstly in Service Center, click Dashboards.
2. Now if the Services Dashboard is your default dashboard, click the Central Dashboard icon.
3. Then click the name of a site.
4. Now in the Service Plan Application area, click the gear icon.
5. In the Manage Service Plan Application area, click the gear icon to convert the site to a different service plan delivery model.
6. Then select the Apply a single Service Plan to all devices in this Site button. Then, click the pencil icon to activate a list of all available service plans. Select a service plan from the list and click OK.
7. Click Convert.
8. When a warning pop-up appears that the current service plan configuration will be lost and cannot be restored. Click Remove Configuration and Convert.