To add exceptions on workstations you will need to follow the steps below:
Note: before using AVG Admin console make sure you have the latest version installed.
1. In the AVG Admin Console user interface go to Tools-> Shared settings for stations
2. In the “Exceptions” sub-menu click “Add exception”
3. Select the exception type, in this case “file” as we are making an application exception.
4. Select the path on which you wish to create the exception.
5. Select the application and click “open”.
6. Click “OK” to save.
7. Click “apply” and the “OK” to save the changes.
8. In the AVG Admin Console user interface right click on “stations” select “shared settings for stations and then ” synchronize settings”
9. As shown below in the AVG Admin console user interface you will see that the request for configuration synchronization of all stations was sent and finished.