AVG File Server Business Edition provides protection for Servers operating in a File Server role. It can also be used to protect Web Servers and other devices working in a server role.
Supported File Servers:
MS SharePoint Services 2.0/3.0, MS SharePoint Server 2003/2007, MS SharePoint Server 2010.
To download and install AVG File Server Business Edition, please follow the steps below:
Note: Ensure that you have your AVG License Number on hand as you will be prompted to enter it during the installation process.
- Firstly visit the download page
- Secondly download 64 bit installation file of AVG for File Servers corresponding to the version of your server
Note: 32 bit Servers are not supported.
- Finally run the downloaded file and follow the installation Wizard on screen instructions
If you purchase a new license for AVG File Server Business Edition or need to change or re-enter the license key, follow the steps below:
- Firstly the AVG File Server Edition by double clicking on the tray icon
- Secondly select Options from the top right hand corner
- Thirdly select Reactivate from the drop-down menu
- Enter the new license key and click OK