When creating a service plan, you provide it with a name and description.
Tip: The description you provide should describe the services and policies contained therein, as well as whether it is a baseline or a complete solution. This kind of information is helpful when viewing the service plans by clicking Configuration > Service Plans, and then clicking the Panel View icon.
After creating the name and description, you can add services to the service plan.
To create a service plan
1. Firstly click Configuration > Service Plans.
2. Secondly click New Service Plan.
3. Then provide a service plan name and description.
4. Optionally, select a color for the service plan icon by clicking in the Icon Color box and then selecting a color from the palette. This icon will appear in the Services Dashboard and will be used to differentiate this service plan from other service plans you are using.
5. Then click OK.
6. Lastly click the Comparison View icon, if you are not already in this view.
A new column for the service plan has been added to the table, with all existing services turned off by default. Now you will add services to the service plan. Note that this can only be done if you are in the Comparison View.
To add services to a service plan
1. To add services, do one of the following:
- To add an existing service, click the grey circle in the row for the service you want to add. The grey circle will now change to a checkmark to indicate that the service has been added. Click Apply.
- To create a service to add, click New Service. Provide a name and description, and then add the policies you want included in the service. Then click Save . The new service will be added to the list of available services. Click the grey circle in the row for the service you just created. The grey circle changes to a checkmark to indicate that the service has been added. Click Apply.
1988 – 2018 Copyright © Avast Software s.r.o.