1. Log into Windows as a user with administrator permissions and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
2. Click the button below to download the Avast Cleanup Premium setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder).
3. Right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_cleanup_setup.exe and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
4. If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
5. Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu and click OK to continue.
6. Click Browse… if you need to change the default location for saving Avast Cleanup Premium program files, then click Next.
8. Wait while setup installs Avast Cleanup Premium on your PC.
9. Once the installation is complete, click Finish.
Avast Cleanup Premium is now installed on your PC and ready to use. The user interface is accessible via the system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the Avast Cleanup Premium icon on your desktop.
You need to activate Avast Cleanup Premium using your valid activation code or license file you received from Silver Software Distribution in your order confirmation email, or via your Avast Account registered for the email address you used to make the purchase. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- Activating Avast Cleanup Premium