avast_premier_antivirus_setup_offline.exeand select Run as administrator from the context menu.
4. If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
5. To change the default setup language, click the current language at the top-right corner of the Avast Setup screen. Select Customize to proceed with custom installation.
6. Click Change to manually select your preferred location for saving Avast Premierprogram files, then select or deselect program components to install, and click Install.
7. Wait while setup installs Avast Premier on your PC.
8. Click Continue on the screen below the message You are protected.
10. If prompted to protect your mobile device, use the relevant options according to your preference, or click the
X icon to close the screen.
11. When a network is detected, use the slider to select a Firewall mode:
- Private Network: if you trust the network (for example, your home network).
- Public Network: if the network is publicly shared (for example, the network at a cafe or airport).
12. Avast Premier is now installed on your PC and ready to use, but some components may not fully function until you restart your PC. The Avast user interface is accessible via the Avast system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the Avast Premier icon on your desktop.