Before installing Avast Pro Antivirus make sure you have no other antivirus software installed on your computer.
1. First go into Windows as a user with administrator permissions and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
2. Then click the button below to download the Avast Pro Antivirus setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder).
3. Right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_pro_antivirus_setup_offline.exe and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
4. Next if prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
5. To change the default setup language, click the current language at the top-right corner of the screen. Then click Install to proceed with default installation.
6. Wait while setup installs Avast Pro Antivirus on your PC.
7. Click Continue.
9. When prompted to protect your mobile device, use the relevant options according to your preference, or click the
X icon to close the screen.
10. Avast Pro Antivirus is now installed on your PC and ready to use, but some components may not fully function until you restart your PC. The Avast user interface is accessible via the Avast system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the Avast Pro Antivirus icon on your desktop.