To Install AntiVirus on Devices with Managed Workplace we will need to apply a policy to the devices and groups manually.
Manually Applying an AntiVirus Policy to Devices and Groups
You can select groups and devices to which you want to apply the AntiVirus policy.
1. Click Configuration > Policies > AVG AntiVirus.
2. Click the name of the AVG policy to which you want to apply devices and groups.
3. Click the Manual Application tab.
4. To apply the policy to a group, do the following:
- In the Applied Groups section, click Add.
- From the Group Type list, select Service Groups or Site Groups.
- Select the check box beside each group you want to add.
- Click Add.
5. To apply the policy to a device, do the following:
- In the Applied Devices section, click Add.
- Use the filters at top of the window to narrow down the devices displayed, and click Filter.
- Select the check box beside each device you want to add.
- Click OK.
6. Click Save.
1988 – 2018 Copyright © Avast Software s.r.o.
**Copyright and Disclaimer:
This is a syndicated post by Silver Software Distribution, distributors of AVG and Avast in Africa.