This guide will show you how to grap AVG SysInfo logs and send it to SilverSD Technical Support.
1. Download the AVG SysInfo Tool
2. Right-click the downloaded setup file “AVG_SysInfo.exe” and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
3. If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
5. AVG SysInfo will now gather the data required
6. Once the diagnostic output is complete, click Save output.
7. Select a place to save the output file.
8. Wait for the program to save the file
9. Next click done.
10. Finally close the program and click “yes”
11. Send the “output file” to firstname.lastname@example.org via email.