1. Download the installer for Teamviewer 11 for the link below.
2. Firstly right-click the downloaded setup file and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
Note: If you get a message that say a newer Teamviewer is already installed on your system you can follow this guide:
- Uninstalling Teamviewer
3. When prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permission, click Yes (or Continue).
4. When asked How do you want to proceed? firstly select Basic Installation and secondly select Personal/Non Commercial use then click Accept – finish.
5. Teamviewer will now install. Wait for the window to close.
6. If the setup is done you will see a Teamviewer 11 icon on your desktop
7. Open the Teamviewer by double-clicking on the icon.
8. Lastly take note of your current “Your ID and Password”