When traveling for business or pleasure, your personal data and privacy is at risk when using an unsecured public Wi-Fi. A VPN will make sure you stay safe!
Using an unsecured Wi-Fi network in a café, airport, or hotel is a serious security risk that requires additional protection to protect your data and computer. Business travelers and vacationers don’t have to worry about the security of their devices when using free Wi-Fi if they use a VPN.
Avast SecureLine VPN protects your PC, Mac, and Android and iOS mobile devices when you’re traveling or even at the local café. Try it for free for 7 days.
Top 6 reasons why you should use Avast SecureLine VPN:
- Hides your data from thieves Avast SecureLine VPN encrypts your public Wi-Fi communications. That means that someone snooping on you will see a bunch of gibberish instead of your email, files, passwords, etc.
- Keeps eavesdroppers from listening to your VOIP calls Travelers use internet services like Skype or Viber to call home for free. Avast SecureLine VPN keeps those voice or video conversations safe and secure by encrypting your conversation. This allows you to talk to people without fear of being eavesdropped on by cybercrooks, your ISP, and even governments.
- Stops search engines from logging your searches Search engines like Google or Bing keep track of your search history, attaches this information to your IP address and sends it to other websites. This can be used to customize advertising and future searches. Avast SecureLine VPN prevents tracking by masking your real IP address.
- Lets you download/upload files privately – Sharing top secret business plans, divorce documents, or photos of the family trip? Avast SecureLine VPN guards your privacy and protects you from surveillance.
- Secures your login details to personal accounts Even if you have to check a box to get into the public Wi-Fi, you are at risk if the network doesn’t require a password, has only WEP encryption, or only a login/password combination like you often see at hotels. When you log into a public Wi-Fi network, and then connect to Avast SecureLine VPN, all of your web use is encrypted and hidden from prying eyes.
- Makes your browsing anonymous – Don’t worry that your online obsession with Pokémon will be found out. Avast SecureLine VPN cloaks your IP address so you can keep your private searches private. Connecting to a VPN server also allows you to bypass censorship restrictions so you can access the videos, music, and geo-blocked sites without restrictions or government eavesdropping.
BONUS REASON – Access Geo-Blocked Websites
When traveling, you may have noticed that some content sites are blocked because of region restrictions. Avast SecureLine VPN lets you connect to a server in a different country, so you can access your sites without problem.
Protect your device when on public Wi-Fi with SecureLine
If you travel a lot, you can buy a full year’s license for Avast SecureLine VPN, or if you are going for a few week’s vacation, use it for only a month. Either way, protect your privacy and the security of your data with Avast SecureLine VPN.